Welcome to "GASPA-PM"
In addition to our camp program, we offer an extended care program, which we now call "GASPA-PM".
This is a supplemental program which is available only during our 4-week camp program and is only open to students enrolled in our summer school camp program.
Please note that our enrollment and payment concept have changed this year to better serve you.
We are no longer charging by the hour and are now pleased to offer a flat-rate for the full 4-weeks.
Extended care from 8-9 am is still available, please see below.
Following the more structured and theme oriented summer school camp program, GASPA-PM offers opportunities to relax and choose between more singular activities such as reading and playing alone and group activities such as exploring the grounds outside with other children. In addition to this, in the afternoon, one to two planned and assisted activities will be offered for children present who are interested in participating. These activities include, but are not limited to: being read to, cooking, crafts, building, board games, group games, as well as movement, water or sand games. German language is still an integral part of the GASPA-PM program with the teachers and assistants all speaking German. However, the use of German by students will be more relaxed compared to the summer school camp program in the morning.
The GASPA-PM program is lead by a team of experienced and qualified adults, which dependent on demand, is supported further by assistants. Regardless if inside or out, the children are always under adult supervision by one or more of our team members. The number of staff on our GASPA-PM team is dependent upon the number of children registered.
As with our summer school camp program, German is the official program language. Everything will take place in German.
Children are required to bring their own food and drink for the afternoon.
- Extended Care 8-9am: $15 per hour, per child.
- GASPA-PM: $700 flat-rate per child for the full 4 weeks from 2-6pm to be paid by or on the first day. (pro-rating per hour and sibling discount are not available)
- Pick-n-Choose your Dates/ Drop-In/or Late Pick-Up (after 2pm) : $40 per child for the whole afternoon (2-6pm) and can be signed-up for using our GASPA-PM form or stop into our office in the morning on the day needed.
- Late-Late Pick-Up: GASPA-PM ends at 6pm. An additional fee of $60 per hour started, per child will be charged for children not picked up by 6pm.
Sign-Up for GASPA-PM:
- To register your child for GASPA-PM for the full 4 weeks, please select "GASPA-PM" on the registration form.
- Should you only need care between 8-9am or GASPA-PM only on certain days, please use this GASPA-PM form, and email it to our office.
- Check (made payable to "GASPA")
- NEW! GASPA now accepts electronic payments for registration fees and tuition (as well as donations). To keep our expenses low, we only accept electronic checks (ACH bank transfers).
Once you have completed the registration form, you will receive an email from “German American School of Palo Alto” quickbooks@notification.
intuit.com. The email will have a link “View invoice”. Click to view the invoice and follow the instructions to pay. You will have to enter your bank’s routing number and your checking account number. You can find these numbers on your checks.You can also print the invoice or download as pdf for your records.